Desirable Accessories Which You Can Use:
You’re only really dressed after you’ve put on your shoes, slipped on your bracelet and earrings and grabbed that clutch. I too love my favorite accessories, so I’ve put together a few accessories that are hot and trendy.
1. Belts: Belts instantly glam up the look of any outfit.
Wear It Tips:
- Trousers and skirts look best with belts.
- Skinny belts are great over feminine dresses, shirts, blouses. T-shirts and jackets and separates.
- Broad belts can be worn slung low with low-waisted skirts, dresses and trousers.
- Extra long wraparound belts look super stylish on blouses and shirts.
- If you have a narrow waist, clinch it with a broad belt. Remember, thick belts create a dramatic, waist-narrowing look.
- If you have a big belly, wear medium-sized belts with non-chunky buckles just below your waist but not so low that they become a harness for your stomach.
- If you have bigger hips, wear your belt higher up on the empire line over shirts, tunics and dresses.
- Those of you who have been blessed with an hourglass figure can best emphasize their figure by wearing belts on the true waist.
- Feminine, animal print belts, brightly colored belts are very popular.
2. Jewelry: A single statement-making jewelry piece is all you need to dress an ensemble.
Wear It How:
- Explore jewellery options in non-metal materials too, like fabric, glass, paper, acrylic and leather.
- Mix classics like pearl strings with contemporary styles.
- Rings and bracelets are great to wear to lunches and dinners, while neck pieces are perfect for cocktail parties.
- With earrings, if you have a round face, long earrings will help to elongate the shape, while hoops and studs will only emphasize roundness.
- Those of you with square faces and angular jaws should shop for earrings with round shapes (like hoops) in medium to long lengths. Stay away from geometric, sharply-angled styles.
- If you have an oval face, you can wear almost all styles, with teardrops and studs being especially flattering.
- Peep toes, pumps are the hot trend.
- Wear your stack heels, stilettos, platforms and boots with tights.
- Detailing like flowers and metal studs make for cool styles.
- Flip flops, feminine sandals are also very popular.
- Flats are good to go to the park or the beach or the local shops or to walk to work in.
- Just make sure that the heels you wear are of the right size, don’t have poorly balanced heels.
- Look for 3D detailing like applique and prints for day bags.
- Stones, rhinestones and crystals are exciting embellishments for dress-parties.
- If you can buy only a few, go for a neutral-colored classic handbag for office, a dressy clutch for evening, a casual tote to take shopping, a trendy sling or hobo to carry when you’re out with friends or an Eco-friendly cloth bag to carry your etceteras.
- If you are pear-shaped avoid bulky satchels that end at your hips.
- If you are top-heavy, a long-slung handbag is a better option than the kind you have to hold under your arm.
Threesomes You’ll Love: Check out these daytime and nighttime combos that you may find useful.
1. Daytime Desire:
- Day bag by Gucci, Woven skinny belt from Calvin Klein, Patchwork pump shoes go well together.
- Over sized Tote by Aldo, Belt with gold buckle from Charles and Keith, Ankle-strap pumps from Charles and Keith is good for a formal daytime get-together.
- Big bag from Fendi, Studded belt, tribal wedges from Marc Cain is good for a friendly daytime party.
- Holdall from Marc Cain, White belt with studs from Calvin Klein, silver gladiators from Tresmode goes well for informal friendly get-togethers, or adventurous outings.
2. Naughty At Night:
- Jewel-encrusted clutch, available at boutiques, matching broad belt, animal patter pumps can be worn for friendly informal night outs.
- Silver clutch, shaded belt from Marc Cain, sling bags by Jimmy Choo look good on formal night outs.
- White clutch from Charles and Keith, red belt and white and black wedges can be worn for family night outs.
- Black clutch, cut-work belt and golden pumps can be worn on night out parties.
- Kitsch clutch, patent leather belts, golden cork-heeled wedges by Elizabeth Hurley can be worn on friendly get togethers and parties.