Glamorous Eye Makeup At Home:
Here is a look you can try, using a wide range of techniques to create the ultimate in glamorous eye make-up.
3. Dust a little translucent powder under your eyes to catch any flecks of fallen eyeshadow.
4. Use a sponge applicator to sweep a neutral ivory shade over your eyelids. Work it right up towards your eyebrows for a balanced overall effect.
5. Smudge a brown eyeshadow into the socket line of your eyes, using a sponge applicator. If you find blending difficult, try using a slightly shimmery powder as these are easier to work in.
6. Use a brush to sweep over the top of the brown shadow as this will remove any harsh edges.
7. To create a perfectly blended finish, sweep some more ivory shadow over the edges of the brown eyeshadow using a sponge applicator.
8. Now that you’ve completed your eyeshadow, flick away the powder from under your eyes.
10. Use a clean cotton bud (swab) to work some brown eyeshadow under your lower lashes to add some subtle definition.
11. Squeeze your lashes with eye-lash curlers to make them bend, before applying mascara. This will “open up” the eye area.
12. Apply mascara onto your upper lashes and use the tip of the mascara wand to coat your lower lashes.
13. Stroke your eyebrows with pencil yo shape them and fill in any patches.
14. Smooth over the top with a cotton bud (swab) to soften the eyebrow pencil line.
- Complete Eye Makeup (www.101beautysalon.com)
- Eye Makeup Tips And Tricks (www.101beautysalon.com)
- How To Apply Basic Eye Makeup (www.101beautysalon.com)
- How To Put On Eyeshadow (answers.com)
- Makeup Tutorial: Light Smoky Eyes – My Casual Day Eyes Makeup (fashionicia.wordpress.com)
- GET THE LOOK: Miranda Kerr and Stacy Keibler at the 2013 Golden Globe Awards (delialicious.wordpress.com)
- Blogger Beauty: Holiday Makeup Tutorials from the Pros (abullseyeview.com)