These celebrities thank their diets for their fantastic skin:
- “I eat as organically as possible,” says mum of two Gwyneth Paltrow, who looks radiant with her glowing skin, “I simply try not to eat any over-manufactured foods.”
- Turning 40 had made Sandra Bullocktake stock of her kitchen cupboard. “I really changed my eating habits, ” says the Miss Congeniality star. ” From pizza and Diet Coke to a piece of chicken and some vegetables”.
- Supermodel Cindy Crawford is also fond of healthy eating because it shows in her face. ” I know that I look and feel better if I am responsible about what I eat,” says she.
- Another model who has defied the aging process is Aussie babe Elle Macpherson – and she puts it down to her diet. “I eat organic, ” she says. “My philosophy is to eat food that makes me strong and healthy.”
- Kate Hudson is taking tips from her stunning mum Goldie Hawn on how to keep her honey-colored skin smooth. “My mother whips up this green-based shake, make of parsley, peppers, celery and kale – it works!” says Kate.
- And of course Madonna’s amazing looks are no genetic feat – her incredible look is due to her wholesome, if a little strict, regime. “A macrobiotic diet, based on whole grains and fresh vegetables, makes an amazing difference, ” according to this material girl.
Fancy gaining that sparkle in your eyes and that flush in your cheeks? Want to have smooth, blemish-free skin and minimize fine lines in the process? Then include seasonal produce, wholesome grains, lean meat and fish, fruits, vegetables, seeds in your diet. And facing the bright lights and cameras on a daily basis means every A-list celebrity is keen to keep her skin looking its best.
Among those celebrities who eat well to help their skin look soft and supple are Kim Cattrall, who tucks into three portions of salmon a day, Jennifer Lopez and “Desperate Housewives” star Nicollette Sheridan.
- Diet For Skin (www.101beautysalon.com)
- Anti-Aging Diet (www.101beautysalon.com)
- A-Z Celebrity Gallery (www.iconclave.com)
- Is Your Diet Good for Your Skin? (dailyglow.com)
- Why HCG diet is different from other diets (beautifulandlovely.com)
- Are You Eating Foods That Are Good for Your Skin? (dailyglow.com)
- Happy Birthday Sandra Bullock! 10 of Her Best Looks (bellasugar.com)
- Eat your way to Gisele’s supermodel skin (fashion.telegraph.co.uk)