Favorite Beauty And Makeup Tricks To Correct Flaws:
Over the years we’ve heard millions of pointers about Corrective Makeup, here are some to camouflage your flaws and make you look perfectly beautiful:
1. To Make Your Eye Lashes Look More Lush:
- Line your upper lash line with a black liner, wiggling the tip of the pencil between your lashes. This darkens the base of your lashes to make them look more plush.
- One To Try: Avon’s Retractable Glimmersticks Eyeliner In Black.
- Wing the liner up slightly at the outer corners to lengthen your lash line. Finish with two coats of thickening mascara.
2. To Make Your Cheeks Look More Defined:
- Blend a bronze blush directly under your cheekbones to make the hollows underneath them look deeper.
- Make your cheekbones pop by sweeping a rosy blush on them. Then shake your brush clean and use it to blend where the colors meet.
- One To Try: Chambor’s Sun Bornze 73.
3. To Make Your Lips Look Plumper:
- Trace a nude pencil along the very outer rim of your mouth, focusing on the corners and the bow of your lips.
- Apply your favorite shade of lipstick.
- One To Try: Modicare’s Essential 20 Moisturising Lip Gloss in Golden Frost
- Dab lip gloss in the center of your bottom lip.
4. To Make Tired Eyes Look Perky:
- When your eyes are bloodshot and tired, trade in black mascara for a navy.
- Blue creates less of a contrast than black, so the red will be less obvious.
- One To Try: Nina Ricci’s Tear Proof Mascara in Bleu Outremer.
5. To Make Eyes Look Bigger:
- Use a lighter shade of liner on your bottom lash line than you use on your upper lash line. (For example, use black on top and grey on bottom).
- One To Try: Revlon’s Colorstay Eye Pencil in Grey.
- Enriching your eye entirely with a dark hue makes it look smaller.
- Curl your top lashes to open your eyes. A cool curling mascara: Maybelline’s Great Lash Mascara.
6. To Make Your Hair Look Thicker:
- Sprinkle a bit of baby powder on your roots (pour it in your palm first so you don’t OD).
- Use a paddle brush to tease hair section by section, then smooth roots with a comb.
7. To Make Cleavage Look Deeper:
- Lightly dust bronzing powder between your breasts to accentuate the depth of your divide.
- Then sweep a lighter shimmer powder over your breasts and collarbone to make your ta-tas look extra round and tantalizing.
8. To Make Your Legs Look Thinner:
- Mix bronze shimmer powder with moisturizer.
- Slather it on your legs to make them look instantly more toned and obscure any flaws.
9. To Make Teeth Look Whiter:
- Lipsticks with blue undertones, like berries and pinks, make yellow teeth look brighter.
- Test your lip hue on the veins on the inside of your wrist – if it blends in, it has blue undertones.
- One To Try: Oriflame’s Perfect Wear Lipstick in Plum.
10. To Make Your Tan Look Darker:
- Wear clothes or accessories that are coral, turquoise, white or neon shades of yellow or green.
- They’ll accentuate even the tiniest amount of sun=kissed color.
11. To Make Oily Hair Roots Look Clean:
- Spray your dirty roots with aerosol hair spray.
- Towel-dry and brush them into place.
- The alcohol in this all purpose styler zaps the extra oil at your crown for an instant roots refresher.
- Don’t do it often, as it can dry your hair roots.