Do you have long hair and crave for the long flicks of Kim Kardashian?
Mane Goddess: Kim Kardashian
Style Notes: Kim gets a lustrous look with her wavy blow-dried hair styled into chic long flicks.
Get The Look: Get your hair cut in low or medium layers for a bit of bounce, and in a longer length for the flicks. Get a razor cut with a forward graduation in the fringe area with a top crown hair length of about three inches. For a middle parting, get a layer cut at the sides to soften the look. For Styling, apply mousse or a styling lotion to towel-dried hair and blow dry. Then using tongs, curl out the ends. Finish with a bit of hairspray.
Special Tip: The look is best suited for someone with a broad forehead. If you have a narrow forehead and still want those super-sexy flicks, keep the hair off the face. Try a flick which is blown back. To get a healthy sun-kissed look, use a base color from the family of browns and add highlights that are a shade or two lighter.
Style Alternatives: This hair can look brilliant with just a head wash, and a natural brush out.
Extra Care: Add some sparkle with a hair shine serum.
Shopping For The Look:
- L’Oreal Paris Elvive Anti-Frizz Serum Smooth Intense, adds gloss and shine to dry, coarse and rebellious hair, $6
- Matrix Biolage Hydratherapie Vital Repair,
- H2O Bath Aquatics Natural Spring Shampoo for daily cleansing without stripping or drying the hair and scalp, $13
- Revlon Color ‘N Care, Permanent Hair Color Cream in Burgundy $2
- Wella High Hair Sleek Wonder $7.9
- Wella High Hair Pure Glamour, $9.6
- Keune Gloss Serum, $10.9
- Toni & Guy Hi-Lift Volume Spray to give volume to the roots, $10
- Toni & Guy Refresh It Dry Shampoo, to give instant volume $13.7
- Avon Naturals Hair Thickening Shampoo with Conditioner, $1