If you have long natural wavy curls or even long straight hair you could fix them and style them like Taylor Swift’s soft romantic hairstyle.
Mane Goddess: Taylor Swift
Style Notes: Taylor Swift has a head full or flirty long curls below a wavy side fringe, which sparkle with shine and health. Light blonde hair gives a very romantic, delicate and young look to her face.
Get The Look: For the cut, ask your stylist to use a lot of back cutting towards the end to add layering. Cut the front layer to form a symmetrical wavy fringe. To add shine to naturally curly hair, apply wet gel on towel dried hair, comb to spread the product evenly and detangle with a wide-tooth comb. Part the crown of hair to one side and apply wax and straighten the hair to form a side fringe. Let the rest of the hair dry naturally or use a diffuser on medium heat while scrounging with fingers to give a controlled, yet wild wavy look.
Special Tip: If you have straight hair, you can get the look (temporarily) by setting your hair in curlers and using soft blenders in vertical sections. Use gel to hold their shape. This is good till one wash only.
Style Alternative: Use thin tongs to give a more structured look. Or you also use serum for an additional sparkle in the hair as curly hair can look very dry.
- Get your hair trimmed regularly as this texture is naturally dry and the environment can further dry it, resulting in split ends.
- Styling products coat and protect. They do not cause damage to your hair or any problems like dandruff.
Shopping For The Look:
- Satinique Advanced Moisturizing Detangler, smoothens and detangles, $6
- Matrix Biolage Smoothing Serum $3.7
- L’Oreal Paris Elvive, Anti-Frizz Serum, Smooth-Intense Leave-in to protect hair from looking dry and frizzy $6
- Wella High Hair Jelly Waver, a curl gel that controls and gives shine $8.6
- Keune Pearl Shine Gel $8
- Oriflame Curly and Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner set $8.7